Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday’s Show and Tail… Tuffy Loves to Tease

It’s "Tuesday’s Show & Tail" time again! Angela, over at West Virginia Treasures, has been hosting this special time for several months, and it is always a lot of fun to see all the interesting posts of the people who join in! Angela hosts this meme to share about past or present pets, animal friends we’ve known, or interesting stories about animals. This is the 45th one.  If you’d like to join, here is the link to the Guidelines.

As I’ve mentioned before, we keep my son’s horse, Tuffy, here because when my son’s new job moved him, he wasn’t able to take Tuffy with him. That’s ok, because horses are herd animals, and he is a companion for my old horse, Cory.

The thing is, he LOVES to tease the corgis!


He will come right up to the fence and snort on them, or swing his head toward them just to irritate them!
It makes them SOOO MAD! 


It is really funny to watch, so I made a short video so you could see what I mean…

3 comments:

Angela said...

That's so funny to see all of the corgi's standing at the fence looking at Tuffy! lol I'm sure Tuffy loves it don't you think! I can see how Tuffy is teasing them too! lol Great video! It was fun to watch!

Tuesdays' Show & Tail!
Angela

Jules said...

That is funny! I knew a horse that liked to race cars. He would wait at one end of the fenced area and as soon as the car got beside him he was off like a dart racing to the other side. Horses are definitely big teases!!!

Chatty Crone said...

I think little dogs think they are so big - even bigger then a horse. Sandie