Monday, May 24, 2010

It is Good!


Sometimes I come across a post on another blog that touches my heart so very much, and I want to share it with all of you.  I JUST figured out how to link to another post so that I could do that.  Please check the above link out as Caryle has a wonderful story to tell that really touched me.  

This is Maxdog's Mom, and I will be posting a link to her good bye to our Dear Maxdog on our Country Corgi Blog, for Max left us this morning, and people all around the world are mourning with Caryle today.

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Again sorry about the loss of Max. sandie

betty said...

I read her entry; I have to say I'm guilty of not being happy with my body; I need to remember psalm 139 that says I'm fearfully and wonderfully made.....

great reminder for me, thanks Linda

betty